Our Sponsors

  • Hot Stock For Today- SNTS - Santarus Inc.

    Hot Stock For Today- SNTS -Santarus Inc.
    FDA Approvals are alert signals for us to start our stock research and get profits. Its totally dependent on your mindset whether you can earn from such news or not. If you are a full time trader, you  definitely have the time to sit in front of your pc and look at the price the whole day and trade at the perfect time but for those who will place a limit price order to buy and to sell, Iwould suggest to remain away from such day trades where huge price changes occur within few hours.

    It is clear from the after hour bounce that this thing is going to fly high tomorrow but how can we have our share of the profit. Best way is to enter when it is flying and sell the same day at the top. In most of the cases, its not difficult to know where the top will be. Lets say for FDA approval in a pharma company, 65- 80 % is predicted normally and chances of around 20 % more green on next day.

    So go for it wisely after proper research. Buy in the morning early or during first dip. Enjoy your profits and so leave comments and share your successful trades. I would be happy to know if you gained.

    Santarus Announces FDA Approval of Schering-Plough HealthCare Products’ ZEGERID OTC

    Santarus, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNTS), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.’s, New Drug Application (NDA) for ZEGERID OTCCapsules (omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate) with a dosage strength of 20 mg of omeprazole for over-the-counter (OTC) treatment of frequent heartburn. Schering-Plough and Merck & Co., Inc. merged on November 3, 2009. The OTC heartburn market in the U.S. is estimated at $1.7 billion based on data from Information Resources, Inc., a market research firm, and company estimates.


    About SNTS
    Santarus, Inc. (Santarus) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing products that address the needs of patients treated by gastroenterologists or primary care physicians. Santarus focuses on commercializing of its Zegerid immediate-release proton pump inhibitor (PPI) products. PPI products are used for the treatment of many upper gastrointestinal (GI) diseases and disorders, including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The Company’s Zegerid products are immediate-release formulations that combine omeprazole, a PPI, and one or more antacids.

    Do your research and trade stocks wisely. Get ready for the trade early morning and make your day. Buy early and sell on High. Don't just follow anybody. Do your research very well. You will find many relevant resources to research on our website to start your research. Check out news and Interesting Articles too.

    Keep visiting to get latest 'Hot Stock for Today'.

    Make Money




    Be Rich

1 comments:

  1. Banerjee,A says:

    Buy - MAG for quick profit
    Expecting 10-25% growth in 3-4 days
    Huge insider buy indicates good news is on its way.

Leave a Reply

Latest Posts