Our Sponsors

• Who made money today????????

Hey Guys........

Apologies for not being able to do new postings since two days. I will be back with latest hot stocks soon. Wait for the tips during the Weekend. If you want to share any profit trade you did in recent days, do it here as a comment to this post.

we will make money.........

God Bless,

Be Rich

15 comments:

1. Jay says:

i made 25% in HLCS. But presently holding "SFIO" with 20% loss. In "EGO" also no profit no loss. I am also holding "DANR" with 20% loss from purchase price. Please give me suggestions about the later three stocks.

1. Anonymous says:

Nice site! I would suggest you re-title it as:

"Hot Stocks Every Day"

since 'everyday' isn't a word.

1. @Jay
    What prompted you to invest in DANR. Check out the volume. Its volume on Friday was 78,250. Check out the past volumes. There was feeble volume when the price soared (June 12 - June 30 ) means manipulations. While see the volume on the days when it was in deep red. They just want to raise the price so they can sell their shares at higher price.
    For EGO , sell it and use that money elsewhere.
    SFIO - Hold. You will get a chance to come in green.

1. Anonymous says:

i made about 25% profit via AIG stock, and about 10% from BAC.
    what do you think about C? will it grow to $5?

1. mciaffone says:

Mr. Knowledge, I fail to understand the AVII Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants.
    I have some shares of AVII.
    Would you kindly suggest me what should I do?

Thank you, excuse my english.
    Martin.

1. Anonymous says:

Bought CTIC and made about 20% profit. I am waiting for FDA decision on their priority review acceptance this Monday.

1. Anonymous says:

Mr. Knowledge, I bought HURN, it's been great so far. Should I continue to hold or sell? Is it going to get up to mid 20's or do you think it'll remain the way it currently is?

1. Anonymous says:

I bought ISR on Thursday and now is 30% under water. Do you think I can hold it? I also have HEB at 2.07 waiting for the FDA approval. Do you think it's wise to keep it since it's 1.88 already. Thanks!

1. Anonymous says:

Hey can you look into SWVL and let me know waht is happening?
    It has changed to SWVLE.
    What are my options!!!

1. Anonymous says:

HEB is a good buy near $2. I would hold.

1. C is a good buy for sure - Hold
    CTIC is risky but can give good profits - Sell when price rises in anticipation of approval but to be safe sell before the announcement.
    HURN - Hold for few days. If it is flat sell it.

1. ISR- Wait this week to see any improvement as it may rise on some little news too.

HEB - new rumours every other day and evry rumour works for this. Don't forget to book your profit on this week's rumour. This stock is good but remember none of the stock is to invest. They are all to trade.

1. GenDoo says:

What do you tink about General Maritime (GMR). It seems to be very low bit I don't know if its gonna be a pick for day trading!The P/E ratio right now ist about 9.5!

1. Anonymous says:

Oh I meant FNM

1. Anonymous says:

HEB is flying now. Too bad ISR is still dead...