Our Sponsors

• HURN and ABK were awesome today.........

Hold them.... you will be happy

HURN(Huron Financial) performed well today. 37 % is a handsome profit. I would still suggest you guys to hold the stock for few more days as it is expected to rise more.

$ 25 is a reachable target for HURN.

ABK is definitely a very good investment right now. There were fears of it going bankrupt which I think are still not gone but the company is showing good signs of recovery and is expected to give 500 - 700 % profit in the near future once it comes up with some news assuring its stability.

I would congratulate all who have gained through these stocks and also would like to assure them on their selection as it is expected that these shares will rise more.
    Use your time in research and do leave comments if you have any concerns. I will try to answer them. Do sign up for email alerts so you don't miss a hot stock alert.

God Bless,

Be Rich.

1. Anonymous says:

Like this kind of recommendation trade for 2 or 3 days much more than the 1 day tips cause if you can't catch the opening of the market you can still take advantage...

Nice...Thanks for you great help.... Wish we would get more of this longer range tips

1. Anonymous says:

Thanks so much for the great tip! I agree with the 2 or 3 day recommendations as well. What do you consider a good price to get out of HURN, without being greedy?

1. Anonymous says:

Will it break passed $25?

1. Jason A. says:

I thought it would be helpful to bring up the fact that we have yet to see the major defaults in commercial mortgages, and ABK does provide interest rate swap insurance. Once news starts coming out about commerical mortgage defaults, which will increase residential defaults, then we will see more insurance companies go under such as this one. I would love for anyone to comment back with information that they have.

1. Anonymous says:

Is the site not updated any more?

1. Jason A. says:

I was just wondering that same thing. I have been coming back to see if there were any updates on HURN, but I didn't notice any new postings.